Shenandoah Valley’s Premiere HOA Management Service
We proudly serve Virginia and surrounding states
Association & Property Management Services, LLC is a full service commercial and residential real estate Brokerage and Community Association Manager. APMS and APMS Realty, LLC serve the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia and neighboring counties.
Association & Property Management Services is licensed as a Community Association Manager in Virginia, serving homeowners associations and condominium unit owners associations, and providing consulting services to self-managed associations of all types and sizes.
With over 15 years of association and property management experience, including staff that have earned the CMCA, AMS, and CPA designations, we provide the guidance and detailed management that your association and investment property portfolio requires. Our varied experience, including operations, project, and agricultural management, along with large and small scale commercial and residential property management, provides an all-around, in-depth viewpoint. We provide answers to your ‘what if’ scenarios and ‘out of the box ideas’ for your unique situation.
We provide property and association management services for townhouse and condominium associations, shopping centers, mini-centers, office buildings and complexes, multi-unit buildings, townhouses, and single family homes. We provide full service accounting functions, reserve fund analysis and consulting, leasing and tenant review, collections, management review, and CAM review and reconciliation.
Professional Association Management Services
Property Owner Association Board members are volunteers and face a wide variety of challenges, including financial management, assessing reserve studies, asset maintenance, asset improvement, collections, billing, and bookkeeping … all while trying to maintain neighbor relations, community desirability and high property values.
Our Community Association Management Services
- Full service homeowners, commercial/residential condominiums, and student housing association management
- Accounting and record keeping functions, including collection of assessments, dues, and fines, and reserve funds management
- Board management, compliance, education, training, and setup consultation, website and newsletter support
- Architectural and regulation compliance
- Maintenance and reserve schedule review and coordination including vendor, contractor, and operating expense review
- 24/7 online portal for homeowner account and document access
Association & Property Management Services has the knowledge, experience, time, and training to assist your Board in all aspects of managing your association, while keeping costs low for residents.
Our Residential Property Management Services
- Full service multi-unit, townhouse, and single family home investment property management
- Complete accounting and reserve fund management, including rent collection
- Leasing, tenant review and service
- Maintenance and vendor/contractor review and coordination including identification of short, medium, and long-term maintenance needs and scheduling as well as operating expense review
- Work with your professional team to ensure short and long term goals are met
- Identify and assist with purchase/sell decisions and investment property review
Our Commercial Property Management Services
- Full service commercial property management of shopping centers, strip or mini centers, office complexes, warehouses, farms, and other single purpose investment properties
- Full service accounting and maintenance reserve fund management, including rent and CAM collections
- Leasing and lease/tenant review
- CAM reconciliation
- Maintenance and vendor/contractor coordination and review, expense review, and identify short, medium, and long term maintenance needs and scheduling
- Identify and assist with purchase/sell decisions
Our Real Estate Brokerage Services
- Identify properties that best suit your investment goals and situations
- Assist with leasing/purchase/sales of farms and investment property
- Act as buyer agent
- Work with bankers and other members of your professional team regarding financing and lease terms