About Our HOA Property Management Services
Property Owner Association Board members are volunteers and face a wide variety of challenges, including financial management, assessing reserve studies, asset maintenance, asset improvement, collections, billing, and bookkeeping, … all while trying to maintain neighbor relations, community desirability and high property values.
Our Community Association Management Services Include
- Single family, townhome, commercial/residential condominiums
- Developing Association setup and transition to Board control
- Assessments/fee billing and collection
- Accounting and record keeping functions, reserve funds management
- 24/7 online portal for homeowner account and document access
- Maintenance/contract coordination between vendors, contractors, and Association Boards/homeowners
- Support for Board of Directors and Association meeting coordination
- Architectural and Regulation compliance
- Community communication newsletter distribution
Instructions for Setting Up Online Portal
- You will receive an email from APMS with an activation link for your Online Portal. The first step is to open that email and click the blue “Activate Now” button (see example below).
- Next you will be taken to a page that asks you to set up a password. Below are the steps to set your password:
- Enter your password
- Re-type your password
- Check the box to agree to the Terms of Service
- Click Activate Account
- If you have not received the activation link, please follow these steps or visit the appropriate link listed below:
- Email us at email@example.com to request access to your Online Portal. Include your first name, last name, email, and phone number.
- You will receive an email with a link to your personal, secure Online Portal.
- Create a password login to your account!
- HOA Online Portal Overview – https://www.appfolio.com/help/HOA-online-portal
- HOA Spanish Online Portal Overview – https://www.appfolio.com/help/HOA-online-portal-es
- Online Portal URL – https://associationpm.appfolio.com/connect/
- Self Sign Up Link – https://associationpm.appfolio.com/connect/users/request_access
Disclosure Packet Instructions
All initial sales and resales of properties located in a property owners/homeowners association require that the buyer receive a Disclosure Packet Notice (“Disclosure Notice”) developed by the Virginia Common Interest Community (CIC) Board which includes a list of the information and association documents which must be disclosed to a buyer upon entering into a purchase contract.